Registration is now open for this brand new e-course!
Setting and maintaining healthy boundaries can be challenging at the best of times. We know how hard it can be to identify and ask for what you need (and don't need) from others... but if you don't know the answers, how will anyone else? It's really a two-way street.
With help from some of our past event speakers and experts, we created All About Boundaries to put you on the path toward better showing up for yourself.
In this e-course, you'll learn:
- what boundaries are (and aren't)
- how to identify which boundaries you need to put in place
- how to go about setting those boundaries
- what happens next!
This e-course includes:
- a supplemental workbook complete with handouts, custom worksheets and tailored “homework” to help you set and maintain healthy boundaries
This e-course also has a cohort component, which includes:
- a cohort-wide general working session facilitated by Dr. Britt
- a private group in the Still Kickin Club, our online community, where you can discuss your experiences and the coursework with other cohort members!