Enrollment is closed for this cohort! Our next cohort will begin April 2021.
If you live in the U.S., then you know our society is pretty terrible at grief — personally, professionally and institutionally. Many full-time jobs (even with benefits!) only provide 3-5 days of bereavement leave if your partner dies, and we all know that grief takes longer than a few days to process.
We also know that you need to move forward with your grief, or it can overtake you. So how do you deal with grief, exactly? Especially when it seems like everyone else is getting on with their lives and the world just keeps spinning while you're stuck in the muck?
The Hot Young Widows Club E-Course is a guide to grief work for widows created by Nora McInerny and holistic licensed psychologist Dr. Anna Roth. It dives into some of the most challenging and important aspects of grief to help you understand not only what is happening to you but what you can do about it.
This course includes:
- Six tailored and downloadable audio lessons that take you from “Is what I’m feeling normal?” to “How do I move forward?” while you drive, walk, eat, sit and do life.
- Session handouts, custom worksheets and tailored “homework” for each weekly lesson (totally optional, not mandatory).
- Downloadable guided meditations and visualizations courtesy of Dr. Anna Roth.
We know how beneficial it can be to tackle grief work alongside other widows, so this time around, the course includes a cohort component, which includes:
- Two cohort-wide general working sessions, facilitated by Dr. Anna Roth.
- An additional call focused on where members are at in their widowhood (less than 1 year out, 1-2 years out, 3-4 years out, 5+ years out).
- An online space where you can discuss your experiences and the coursework with other cohort members!
Register today! Let's get ready to grieeeeeeeve!
"Your course was (and is) the best thing I did for my grief. I have read, meditated, prayed, cried, yelled, sworn, slept, eaten and drank my way through this, but the most in control I have felt was taking your course."
"I have been grieving for over two years. I didn’t think there would be more to learn, but I was happily wrong. You presented new information that helped. Thank you both."